Attention, Creatives! Get “published”!
The Guru is pleased to announce a new design contest:
That’s right, it’s on, and we know you’ll crush it. All you have to do is design a Thanksgiving card – a card that is a visual expression of gratitude. Entrants and winners will get all kinds of great exposure for your designs, and winning entries will become printed cards. Things we especially love are: original art, illustration or photography; innovative design; cleverness with heart and concepts that spring from happy thoughts.
All entrants will receive:
– Your Thanksgiving card design entry will be posted and credited to you on the Life in High Res blog and our social media pages.
– Our gratitude!
Winning entries will receive:
– Your card will be printed with your design credit information (and url if you like) on the back and will be sent to an exclusive group of CEO’s and advertising and marketing decision-makers extraordinaire this Thanksgiving.
– We’ll send you a nice supply of the final winning printed card sets for you to send to family, friends, business associates or anyone you’d like to whom you’d like to show your gratitude in time for Thanksgiving.
– Your winning Thanksgiving card design will be posted and credited to you on the Life in High Res blog and our social media pages.
– Our gratitude! (Are you sensing a theme?)
It’s super simple, here are the rules:
1. Design a Thanksgiving Card made to fold to 5″ x 7″ designed to print four-color process front (and back if you like). It can be hip and funky or cool and edgy, funny or serious, classic or modern, seasonal or season-neutral. Copy is purely optional – include your own (card interior is black ink only) or leave it blank (or Greeked) and the Guru’s copywriter will be pleased to serve as the other half of your creative team once you’ve crushed a visual that screams gratitude.
2. Send the pdf file to David@guruofprinting.com by midnight Friday, September 19. Be sure to include all of your social media handles in your email. The sooner you send your entry, the sooner we can post it, with credit to you, on all of our social media pages to our audience of CEO’s, CMO’s and creative types like you!
3. By entering, you release the rights to your design to highresolution printing to print on limited edition cards that will be sent one time for Thanksgiving 2014. By entering, you warrant and represent that the rights to the content of your card are yours and are not copyrighted by any other person or entity. By entering you authorize us to use your name for purposes of crediting your particular genius.
4. Winning entries will be judged by a panel of marketing and advertising experts to be announced shortly. Winning entries will be announced by October 15, 2014.